Monday, December 26, 2005

Christmas 2005


1. What is the best gift you received this year? (Tangible gifts only, please!)
My mom gave me a ticket to see The Color Purple on Broadway in NYC with my best friends from college. We are meeting together on MLK weekend and plan to see the show then. I am a huge fan of the book and Oprah, I must confess, so this is quite a dream come true!

2. What is the best gift you gave this year?
I gave my father a "dress hat." It is a dark gray with a leather band around it. He loved it!


3. When did you do most of your shopping/creating?
I made all of my cards about a week and a half ago, and the rest was purchased over the last month.

4. Did you go shopping the day after Thanksgiving (U.S.)? Today?
No way.

5. What stands out already about Christmas 2005?
Serving on the Christmas morning service for the first time is an experience that I will never forget. Also, it was so great to see Christmas through the eyes of Sarah Grace, my 2-year-old niece.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pink Shoes said...

Ooo -- The Color Purple -- I look forward to hearing what you think after you've seen it.... I, too, got tickets for Christmas, but for Wicked.
Thanks for playing the Meme, and the poem that you've posted above is haunting. Thanks for that.

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home