Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Why Danielle Was Right

At tonight's meeting (which I will share more about later), Danielle explained that she would not be ordering coffee because it keeps her up at night. She added later that this phenomenon is new for her; it has come with age. She continued to say that it will happen to us someday. . . .

I smiled at her comment and took a sip of my steamy second cup. Now, it's 1:43 a.m. and I am writing on my blog. 2006-I really am getting older. This is my first year that will be spent completely in my 30's. Let's just hope that works out well for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Danielle Jones said...

Caroline-

I am so sorry I jinxed you- never again my friend!! I think the reason you couldn't sleep was that you were so amazed at our meeting last night- and how fab it was! Speaking of meetings- my meeting at 1pm was FABULOUS!! Thank you for praying- God is good!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Danielle Jones said...

Caroline-

I am so sorry I jinxed you- never again my friend! I think the reason you couldn't sleep last night was that you were so amazed at how wonderful our meeting was! Speaking of meetings- mine went great this afternoon- thank you for praying- God is good!

12:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home