Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Headshot/ Mugshot

So, I'm walking out the door to my next appointment. They are taking a headshot for the local paper. They will be running a column of mine (my very first one!) in the Religion section every Saturday.

My friend made a funny comment yesterday. She asked if they had taken my "mugshot" yet. What if they ran a mugshot of me, taken at the local jail, by the column. Have you ever stopped to imagine what you might look like in those horrible pictures?

Anyway, pray that I don't need a mugshot after the column runs. I am taking a great risk in this. The whole town could love me or they could all decide to burn my house down. Say a prayer, please!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lance said...

Congrats I cannot wait to read it.

7:22 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

thanks! say a prayer for me.

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home